campers rv park rules and policies
We’ve established the following general campground guidelines to help insure your safety and your enjoyment, while in our park and the same to our other guests. Those who choose not to observe these guidelines can be asked to leave our park without any form of refund.
a. Electric: We do not allow ‘pig tail’ or ‘dog bone’ adapters from 50 amp to a 30 amp. You must plug in to appropriate receptacle that matches the hard wiring of your RV.
b. Sewer: Ground disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
a. The only RV, vehicles, and occupants allowed to stay at Guest’s site are those registered with the office.
b. Rates are for 2 adults and 2 children per site; Each additional person is $5 per day.
c. Guest is responsible for the conduct of their visitors and shall be personally liable for any injuries or property damage caused by or arising from the actions of said visitor.
Pets: (see pet addendum)
Pets are not permitted in the public buildings: office, bathhouse, laundry, etc. All pets must be registered with the office and current vaccinations and rabies records available upon request. Pets must be kept on a leash and are not to be left unattended at your campsite. Pet owner shall pick up and properly dispose of pet’s waste. If our staff observes you not cleaning up after your pet, you will be fined a minimum $50. Barking or aggressive pets or violation will not be tolerated if this becomes an issue. Violation of the pet policy can result in termination of your stay at Campers RV Park and no refund of any payments will be issued.
Two vehicles are allowed per site and must be registered with the office. No motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, or UTVs.
Please observe our 5 mph speed limit to insure the safety of all our guests.
Remember…people are walking pets and children are playing!
Be considerate of your neighbors. Keep noise levels down to a minimum (between 9:00PM to 9:00AM.)
Standard of Appearance:
a. Campsite shall remain neat and orderly at all times.
b. No clotheslines
c. Site must remain free from trash, debris and unused items.
d. Place all bagged, household garbage in designated dumpster located in front of maintenance yard.
e. Do not cut trees or branches, add or remove any landscaping, etc.
f. Only lawn furniture outside
Top of FormBottom of FormNo public intoxication. No open containers in public areas. Consumption limited to campsites.
Fireworks and Firearms:
Prohibited on park property including BB, Airsoft, and pellet guns.
Campfires: Because you can endanger those around you, this is one of the most important camping rules.
Campfires in designated fire-pits only. See map. Be sure to put out your campfire before bed, before heading out for the day, or when you leave. Fire pits on sites must use ash screens. No firepits or grills on picnic tables.
The use of Campers RV Park facilities is at the user’s own risk. Guests are responsible for their visitors. Campers RV Park assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety and security of RV tenants/campground guests/visitors. Campers RV Park is not responsible for loss or damage to Guests’ property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any casualty, or act of God. Registered guests and all other users of this property expressly assume all risk of such loss or damage and must carry their own insurance for their RV and vehicles.
Cancellation policy and refunds: We know that plans can go astray. However, we rely on advance reservations and cancellations cannot always be filled. So to be fair to all concerned, our policy is as follows:
For stays 7 days (1 week) or more: Cancellations made greater than 7 days prior to arrival date get a full refund minus a $15 fee. Cancellations greater than 48 hours, but less than 7 days prior to arrival date, are charged 50% of the reservation total. If cancellation made less than 48 hours, no refund.
For stays less than 7 days: Cancellations greater than 48 hours of arrival date get a full refund minus a $10 fee. For cancellations less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are charged either a 1 night stay or 50% of the reservation total, whichever is greater.
Cancellations greater than 14 days prior to arrival date get a full refund minus a $15 fee. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check in.
The cut off time for this policy is 2:00pm.
Campers who don’t call and don’t show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund.
We do not offer refunds for inclement weather.
Please remember that your campsite is a recreational site and not a residence.
We all need to be good neighbors to our fellow campers! No one likes to camp next to a messy site, and a messy campsite can also be an open invitation to unwanted wildlife.
The following are some guidelines to help everyone be a good neighbor during your stay at Campers RV Park.
a. Management limits RV age for extended stay. An RV more than 10 years old is permitted only with prior approval, if the RV is clean and in good condition. No FEMA trailers allowed.
b. RV must have holding tanks and be in good condition, washed on a regular basis, and well maintained.
c. Campsite shall remain neat and orderly at all times; free from trash, debris and unused items/clutter.
d. No additional structures unless prior approval from Management in writing. Additional canopies, clotheslines, carports, storage buildings, decks, fences, tents or tarps are prohibited.
e. Flags, plant hangers, bird feeders, hammocks, etc. must not be attached to any trees with the use of screws.
f. Management reserves the right at any time to ask Guest to remove any item on site or to remove or disassemble anything built or erected on site.
g. Any under skirting around your RV, must be a neutral color (gray, tan, or white) without any print or writing on it.
h. Any permanent or semi-permanent changes to your rented camp site (or immediate surrounding area) will not be allowed without prior, written consent from management. This includes, but not limited to, cutting trees/branches, adding or removing landscaping, building structures, etc.
i. It is the Guest’s responsibility to have all items removed from lawn for lawn maintenance. If there is a need for staff to do upkeep on lot outside normal maintenance, there will be charges for these services.
j. Absolutely no typical household appliances are allowed to be attached to or stored outside of your RV, such as, but not limited to: freezer, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
k. Exterior furnishings should be appropriate for outdoor/camping use. Indoor furnishings including, but not limited to couches, recliners, kitchen tables, etc. are not allowed outside the RV.
a. The only RV, vehicles, and occupants allowed to stay at Guest’s site are those listed in this agreement. Any changes must be authorized by Management.
b. Guest may host two (2) visitors per day at no charge. Visitors must be in the company of Guest.
c. Overnight visitors must be registered, in person with valid ID, at the office and will be charged $5 per person per night.
d. Guest is responsible for the conduct of their visitors and shall be personally liable for any injuries or property damage caused by or arising from the actions of said visitor.
e. Falsely representing the number of people at Guest’s site or exceeding the number paid for is considered a serious violation and Guest may be subject to immediate removal from the park with no refund.
Campers RV Park is pet friendly and welcomes campers who travel and share their camping experience with their pets. However, to insure all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable time, it is important that you read and abide by the following pet policy. Pets are welcome, but their owners must be well behaved!
· NO PETS in the office, bathrooms, laundry room, or playground.
· Pets must be kept on a non-retractable leash at a maximum length of 6 feet.
· Good behavior is required. Dogs must react politely to other dogs and to distractions.
· The dog must have no history of aggression or biting. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive are not allowed in the campground. References and/or a temperament test may be required.
· All dogs must be current with vaccinations and rabies registration. Documentation must be readily available.
· No excessive barking. Excessive barking is defined as consistently barking for longer than 10 minutes.
· Pick up after your pet. This includes your site and also when walking your pet around the park. There are pet waste stations and disposal bags throughout the park for your convenience. Not picking up after your pet is
reason to be asked to leave the campground; and/or you may be assessed a $100 fine per offense.
· Dogs are not to be left tethered outside without the owner present at the site. If the dog is tethered outside; the lead or leash is not to exceed 6 feet long.
· Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or manager will ask you to find other camping accommodations. Campers RV Park owners and affiliates shall beheld harmless and assume no responsibility, implied or otherwise, for dog bites or any pet related injuries.
· We do not accept breeds that have a history of unfriendly and aggressive behavior to both other dogs and humans. These breeds identified by our insurance provider are Dobermans, Pitt Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Wolves and mixes of any of these breeds.
· Service dogs of any breed are welcome. However, these animals must follow the leash policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
Violation of these guidelines can result in the guest being asked to leave the park without a refund.
In exchange for the privilege of using your golf cart at Campers RV Park, you are accepting responsibility for and hold harmless Campers RV Park for any and all injuries and damages to any individual or guest, without limitation, those injuries or damages resulting from acts of active or passive negligence.
Guest must provide proof of liability insurance and sign a liability waiver.
Golf Cart Rules:
1. Operate the golf cart in a safe manner, and adhere to all rules set forth by Campers RV Park.
2. Guest will be liable for all medical and legal claims that may arise from use of the golf cart.
3. Guest agrees to accept the risks of using a golf cart and on behalf of him/herself, and voluntarily releases Campers RV Park, and its owners, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of actions, suits, judgments and demands for bodily injury, property damage, loss of life and/or loss of services, in law or equity, that may in any way or manner arise out of use of guest’s golf cart.
4. Guest will certify that he/she is at least 16 years of age and will maintain a valid driver’s license while in use of the golf cart. (It is strictly forbidden that a minor or any individual without a valid driver’s license operate this vehicle. At no time may a minor have a hand or hands on the steering wheel when the vehicle is moving.) Guest will have possession/control of vehicle keys when golf cart is not in use.
5. Guest understands that under no conditions is guest allowed to let another driver drive golf cart, unless cleared by the staff upon signing of the rules and liability risk waiver.
6. Guest will not attempt to transport more people than the golf cart was designed to carry.
7. Guest understands that the golf cart must remain on roadways, and will not take the golf cart on nature trails, grass areas, etc.
8. Guest will not operate golf cart after dusk without proper head and tail lights.
9. Guest acknowledges that anyone observed abusing golf cart rules and regulations will forfeit all use privileges immediately. This includes reckless driving, speeding, or allowing underage guests to operate the cart. Golf carts are a motorized vehicle and driving or riding in these vehicles can lead to serious injury, property damage and even death. No excessive speed, joy riding, or any type of unreasonable activity with the golf cart will be tolerated.
10. Guest is responsible for liability insurance on their golf cart and will provide said proof of insurance upon request.
Septic Waste Policy – Due to the capacity of our septic system:
If the temperatures dip below freezing, you must turn off water at the campground spigot and disconnect your water hose from the spigot unless you have a heated and insulated water hose. Failure to do so may cause damage to the campground spigot, resulting in a minimum $50 repair charge billed to guest.